What are your office operating hours?
- Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 17:00 pm.
- Saturday 9:00 am to 14:00 pm.
- Our contact centre is closed on Sundays.
- We endeavour to provide you with feedback within 24 hours during business hours. and 72 hours over weekends or public holidays.
How do I place an order?
- Add an item to your cart, register or sign in, then proceed to checkout and process your payment.
- Once your payment is received, we will process your order for delivery.
- Your order will then be received within 3 – 7 days.
How do I receive my items?
- We provide door-to-door delivery across South Africa, provided that the delivery details are accurate.
- Please arrange for someone to be available for the delivery on the day of delivery.
- Koibito Kibun will not be liable for any late deliveries due to delays experienced with the courier. We will however attempt to expedite all late deliveries or process replacement orders should the stock be available.
Is there a delivery charge?
- We charge a flat rate of R80 per delivery in South Africa.
- Orders over R750 will qualify for free delivery.
- The delivery charge will be added during your checkout process.
How do I place a return?
You are free to contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Whatsapp on 065 166 1727 should you want to return any product(s) or orders. Please specify the following:
- Order number
- Product(s) to be returned
- Reason for return
What is your return policy?
Will the recipient see the prices in the package?
- The only information provided is that which appears on the waybill.
- An invoice, will be included in your confirmation email.
Is Koibito Kibun secure to use?
- Koibito Kibun is 100% safe and secure. We use various safeguards to assist in maintaining data integrity and security of personal information and prevention of unauthorised access