Skip to content
- Delivery is free on all orders over R750 and accordingly, if your Order value is less than R750, the delivery fee will be will displayed when you checkout and recorded in your Order confirmation and invoice, which will be emailed to You.
- Delivery of Your Order will be made 3 to 7 business days from the date that your Order confirmation is sent to you, except during sales and/or special events, such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday, when delivery may take up to 10 business days. We do not guarantee that Your Order will be dispatched or delivered on any particular date and time.
- Your Order will only be delivered to a valid address in South Africa, on business days between 08h00 and 17h00 and You, or the person accepting delivery on your behalf, may be requested to produce identification, when accepting the delivery of Your Order.
- Two attempts will be made to deliver Your Order and should you fail, refuse or neglect to be available and accept the Order after 2 attempts, You may be liable for additional delivery charges or We may elect to cancel Your Order, in which event We will refund You the full transaction value less delivery charges already incurred and a reasonable administration charge.
Tracking Your Order
- Within 48 hours of your Order having been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation.
- When your Order is delivered, You must inspect the Products and be satisfied that the Products conform to the quality and quantity You ordered and are free from any defects. You are not able to return any Products to us and if you wish to return the Products, You must follow the returns procedure, as contained in our Returns & Exchanges Policy, which can be found on www.koibitokibun.com.
COVID 19- Contactless Delivery
- On arrival at your delivery point. Ring the bell or intercom and announce that you are from Courier Guy and are here to complete a delivery.
- Explain to the receiver over the intercom that you will be leaving the delivery at the front door of the premises, and walking back to a safe distance (This should be a minimum of 1 meter, but preferably 5m if possible).
- Once the receiver opens the door, they will pick up the parcel. At this stage you will ask the receiver for their name and surname which you as the Driver will then complete on the waybill. You will also add in the date and time, but will not sign.
- If you require assistance with your Order or have made a mistake with your Order, please contact us on 065 166 1727 or email email@example.com for assistance.